Benefits of attending
To further develop reporting techniques covered in the Standard Reporting course.
What you will learn
• The production of more complicated lists and mail merged documents.
• Modifying templates to adjust the appearance of reports including incorporating headed paper.
• Developing the use of RTF output exploring cross-modular links in the data.
• Using different focuses as the starting point for reports.
• Extending the use of the Analysis tool.
Who is it for?
Users of SIMS responsible for responding to requests for information. You should have either attended the Standard Reporting course or be familiar with the techniques covered on the course.
Advanced Reporting with Excel Analysis
Phase of education
Face to face
Areas of responsibility
SIMS Core Suite